Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jenna Bush Wedding Gown


So you've probably heard by now that the First Twin, Jena Bush, is getting married in May. Not too long ago, they announced it would NOT be a White House wedding. Though I was disappointed to hear that at first (how fun would it be to see a White House wedding?), I absolutely love the fact that she is a good ole' country girl and would prefer to have a beautiful, outdoor, private wedding at her parents' ranch in Crawford, Texas.

Knowing this much, I'm going to go out on a limb and say she very well could be a Millie Bride. My Mom thought it would be fun to design a wedding dress for her. I absolutely love it and can't wait to see the final design. Are you a Millie bride?

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love this!! I can not wait to see the actual dress. I'm looking for a mermaid dress, when will this dress be ready?

and thanks for all your great comments on my blog! :)

bridal fashion by MILLIE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bridal fashion by MILLIE said...

I really think it's going to be GORGEOUS! It should be in the store by the end of May. When is your wedding?

It always takes a little longer before we can get the dress up on the website but I'll have photos for you here on 'Designing Millie'
as soon as possible!

Tiffany said...

My wedding is in November so plenty of time! :) I can't wait to see the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I love bridalfashionbymillie.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards