Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Christy B. Anderson Photography



Let me introduce you to MILLIE's new photographer~ Christy B. Anderson. A random story......I was at my daughter's softball practice one day and started talking to one of the other moms...She just so happened to be a photographer and when I saw her work, I knew instantly God had sent me an angel. Her talent and skill amaze me, and I'm so excited to work with her.

She came over to the house yesterday to "play". We're still figuring some things out, but we wanted to get started and see what we had to work with. The gorgeous model's name is Kristen, a friend of Christy's, and she did a fantastic job. I wanted to thank both of them, and I can't wait to "play" again!



More photos coming soon.......

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh wow, that first picture is so gorgeous. You really did get sent an angel. This photographer has completely transformed the dresses from what you see on the website currently. I absolutely cannot wait to see the rest!

cara said...

I want to play! Oh I wish I lived closer, I would love to photograph your dresses!

These are lovely; young, playful and very sweet.

bridal fashion by MILLIE said...

Oh! I wish you could play too!! It's so much fun!!!