Friday, March 14, 2008

Millie Wedding Gowns



I just received my "Millie" box in the mail yesterday. OOOOOhhhhh!! I can't begin to explain the beauty of these gowns. I had only seen Emily and Aurora on the website... and let me tell you, the photos on the web do not come close to showing you the quality and construction of these beautiful dresses. I took a couple, quick snapshots to try to show you (click on photo to enlarge)...I'll be working on the photography soon.

Also coming soon, I'll be starting a new mini-series called- "Millie Spotlight" (A take-off from the Unveiled -Designer Spotlight - Bridal Fashions by Millie). I'll be going through each Millie gown and giving you a more detailed description and more detailed photos (there is a lot of information on the website already). I know it's hard to order a gown over the Internet without seeing it. Hopefully this will help.

No comments: