Monday, April 28, 2008

That Bride


Don't you just love a great story about how two people met? Like how you met your husband in high school or how you and your best friend hated each other before becoming BFF??? Yeah, I think this new friendship with That Bride and MILLIE will be a story we will always remember.

During my midnight blog searching, I had come across a new bride called That Bride. I immediately fell in love with her spirit. So when I read about her ordering a $40 bridal gown off of Ebay for a bridal shoot in Roma...(her mother is a photographer) I knew I had to help! So with this comment our friendship began;

"I SO would have let you borrowed a MILLIE gown..."

She responded quickly and before I knew it, we had a deal and I'm sending her the Aurora. Yep, I've never met her and I completely trust her....I know it sounds crazy, but I think it's going to be so much fun!!! I can't wait to see her in the dress and see MILLIE in Europe! It's going to be FAB-U-LUS! Stay tuned!!!!


5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I just left a comment for Jenna but just wanted to say that I can not wait to see your dress in her pictures!! How exciting!

bridal fashion by MILLIE said...

I know!! It's going to be so much fun!! You know, I would have never found her if it wasn't for you and your fab-u-lus blog!!! Thanks Style-ish! ;)

cara said...

I love the internet! I can't wait to see the pictures from this collaboration!

bridal fashion by MILLIE said...

I love the internet too!!!!

Polka Dot Bride said...

This was so lovely to read! The ultimate in what i love about blogs! I can't wait to see it all come together!